The following are mandatory items to be provided to the Service Station’s Human Resource Director when the potential new hire arrives for the interview process. Before an employee’s first day of orientation, these items MUST BE provided to the Human Resource Director or the new hired employee will not begin the orientation process.
The items are as follows:
- Valid license/ID
- Valid auto insurance and registration
- Valid CPR and CPI card (if you have)
- Current auto inspection sticker details (month/year)
- Sign a non-driving waiver form if needed
- If you will not be transporting our individuals, you will not need to bring in information regarding auto registration, insurance, or inspection sticker. You will need to sign a non-driving waiver.
- If you do not have a current CPR or CPI card, the classes will be provided during your training. After completion of the class and corresponding tests, you will receive a valid card for both CPR and CPI.
- If you are not an office-based employee, you will not need a diploma.